For any construction programme to work, commanding management, consistent governance and clear communication is imperative. Enlisting an experienced Project Manager ensures projects are managed to tight time frames and within budget, helping you achieve key milestones and ensure that your project is successful.
Our Project Management services
Enlist an experienced Project Manager to ensure projects are managed to tight time frames and within budget, helping you achieve key milestones and ensure that your project is successful. Our full ‘client side’ project management service encompasses the following:
- Programme advice/management;
- Establishing formal communications protocol;
- Scoping of works, including challenging/developing the project brief to ensure the right project is being selected;
- Option appraisal processes, including leading in the preparation and approval of Business Cases;
- Strategic capital planning;
- Preparation of Funding Bids e.g. Improvement Grant Forms (IG1), Project Information Documents (PID) and Estates and Technology Transformation Fund (ETTF) bids;
- Stakeholder engagement, including management of “multi-headed” clients;
- Risk management; and
- Fund Monitoring/Independent Project Overview Reports.
For more information on our Project Management services can help you, or to request a bespoke proposal for your organisation, get in touch with our Head of Consultancy, Sarah Davies, either by email or by calling 0800 883 0334.