For any construction programme to work, commanding management, consistent governance and clear communication is imperative. Enlisting an experienced Project Manager ensures projects are managed to tight time frames and within budget, helping you achieve key milestones and ensure that your project is successful.
At Pennington Choices our Project Managers are involved in every stage of the project, acting as a single point of contact between the client and the team, ensuring budgets are adhered to and time frames are met accordingly.
As with any project, we recognise that things can change along the way. Pennington Choices’ dedication towards forming and maintaining relationships allows us to detect any problems early, and therefore rectify them swiftly. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt and keep projects moving, providing solutions whatever challenges may arise in to successfully deliver the project. When a client chooses Pennington Choices they receive the finest service available.
Our full ‘client side’ project management service encompasses the following:
- Programme advice/management;
- Establishing formal communications protocol;
- Scoping of works, including challenging/developing the project brief to ensure the right project is being selected;
- Option appraisal processes, including leading in the preparation and approval of Business Cases;
- Strategic capital planning;
- Preparation of Funding Bids e.g. Improvement Grant Forms (IG1), Project Information Documents (PID) and Estates and Technology Transformation Fund (ETTF) bids;
- Stakeholder engagement, including management of “multi-headed” clients;
- Risk management; and
- Fund Monitoring/Independent Project Overview Reports.
You can find some of our previous project management work here.
If you have any questions about our project management services, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion with one of our experts. Call 0800 883 0334 or fill in our contact form here.
Mirfield Health Centre – Project Management - GP and Chair of the Council of Members
- BSc degree
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS
Andrew Wigfield is our Principal Consultant. Andrew has over 30 years’ experience in construction consultancy. He is an established team leader on project delivery and relationship building with project partners. Over the last 20 years, he has had extensive healthcare experience through multi appointments within the NHS, developing a thorough understanding of the supply chain and development partners.
Andrew has worked as a client side quantity surveyor / cost advisor, employer’s agent, project manager, contract administrator and technical advisor. He has wide ranging skill sets and has developed a detailed understanding of construction financial and project management within the health sector, reporting to numerous primary and secondary care Clients and private sector Clients.