Join the Consultancy team of one of the UK’s most ambitious and fastest growing property services companies as we take the next step of our journey.
Having worked for over 17 years delivering specialist consulting projects to social housing landlords nationwide, our experience and dedication has earned us a sector wide reputation for consistency, quality and reliability. This reputation has resulted in a perpetually expanding client base who are supported by a team that is growing in the same way. Therefore, by popular demand, we are recruiting!
Our offer to the market is unique – Pennington Choices are able to offer both tehnical and professional property-related services and provide expert advice across a multitude of disciplines. The Consultancy team possess chief executive and director level experience from a housing background, as well as director-level experience from a contractor background, which gives them the ability to provide unique insights which our clients have found invaluable. Consultants who want to develop specialist skills and knowledge in the property sector can do so with an industry recognised firm.
Overview of the role:
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant the successful candidate will report to the Director of Consultancy and will be a key figure in both the Consultancy team and the wider business. The primary purpose of the role will be to deliver and support consultancy projects across a range of areas including; compliance, repairs, asset management and procurement. This may also include broader management i.e. organisational structure and performance management.
The successful candidate will possess strong organisational and writing skills, proficiency working with data as well as the subsequent reporting and analysis processes, and the ability to articulate ideas to clients and portray our ability to provide effective, lasting solutions.
Part time and flexible working, including working from home is available.
The successful candidate:
- A social housing, property, construction, contracting, facilities management background.
- An understanding of assets and managing contractors/works.
- Ten years’ experience in either compliance, repairs and maintenance, or asset management.
- Strong organisational and writing skills.
- The ability to manage time efficiently and effectively and deliver projects on time.
- Good word processing and IT skills and the ability to produce clear and coherent reports.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in client meetings.
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels of stakeholder interaction.
- The ability to learn and understand a new industry, company or product quickly.
What we offer:
- A friendly, happy working environment which respects a work-life balance.
- An employer that truly values the wellbeing of their employees.
- Support and encouragement from an experienced team.
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy.
- Abundant opportunity to impact the business and the freedom to drive initiatives and grow your career!
Some of the great benefits we offer include:
- Competitive salary.
- The option to buy and sell leave.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home working.
- An office which is a converted barn overlooking the Cheshire countryside.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
To apply for the opportunity to join our ambitious team please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com .
A full job description can be found hereBack to blog