We support a wide variety of organisations within the public and private sectors by providing a bespoke service to each client’s planned maintenance needs.
We help a wide range of registered providers to assess the condition of their housing stock. Assessments have historically included; Decent Homes Standard, HHSRS, SAP, life cycle replacement costs and asbestos. Essentially we help clients to populate their asset management database, interrogate the information, and to report on any significant findings. This provides clients with a reliable data set capable of forming the basis of future asset management strategies and reinvestment strategies.
- In England, we undertake a Decent Homes Standard assessment.
- In Scotland, we undertake a Scottish Housing Quality Standard assessment.
- And in Wales, we undertake a Welsh Housing Quality Standard assessment.
Our service offering includes:
- Review of your survey component configuration and survey design set-up.
- Reporting on Decent Homes Standard (DHS), Scottish Housing Quality Standard (SHQS) or Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS).
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) assessment of your housing stock.
- All levels of energy data collection as well as SAP score generation.
- Pre-entry surveys providing advice and forecasting to enable you to plan for the future.
- Using asset management system, Keystone, to provide accurate asset management data.
- Importing survey data into a range of asset management systems; including, Keystone, Promaster, PIMSS, Lifespan, Codeman, etc.
- Forecasting and reporting workshop(s) to ensure that the report reflects your total maintenance spend and is realistic.
- Management consultancy, including; asset management strategy, scenario modelling, sustainability modelling and reinvestment planning.