We provide a qualified technician to undertake a third-party Gas Audit. This includes second opinions, boiler condition reports, post inspections and work-in-progress assessments, to all domestic and commercial properties. We can also assist with non-gas heating appliances, including renewable energy.
In addition, we also provide you with a managed service to provide ongoing advice and support from a technical and asset management perspective.
Gas Audit – Our service offering includes:
- A full gas auditing service.
- Feedback on contractor and engineer performance giving you a helping hand to drive continuous improvement through your service delivery.
- Second opinions providing independent third party view on replacement programmes, repairs spend and whether a system is “beyond economic repair.”
- Online gas safety audit reports enabling you to assess the work carried out.
- A secure online document storage facility for your safety certificates, unsafe situation reports, QA and new installation reports as well as your monthly documentation. This is available to you online through a management portal.
You can find some of our previous work here.
Glyn Cameron-Branthwaite - Building and Maintenance Manager, Edge Hill University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- BSc (Hons) Housing Studies
Lee is our Operations Director and is responsible for leading all multidisciplinary compliance services.
Prior to joining Pennington Choices, Lee spent over 27 years working in the social housing sector. His experience as a director for two large housing associations has given him considerable experience of public and private sector housing. He has a reputation for excellence, professionalism and achieving high-quality results in challenging situations.
He is adept at building and motivating teams and partnerships through coaching and leadership and understands how to initiate strategies and work with his team to drive business performance, financial efficiency and excellent service delivery.
Lee is a leading expert on property compliance, tenant safety and regulation within the social housing sector. He has completed more than 70 compliance health checks, frequently working with boards, leaders, national bodies and the Regulator to drive change, and is a keynote speaker at a variety of sector leading events, including at CIH and the NHMF.