Pennington Choices fire risk assessment service covers all domestic properties such as blocks of flats, traditional and non-traditional houses, bungalows and sheltered schemes. We also have a proven track record delivering fire risk assessments for commercial and public properties such as NHS hospitals, schools and colleges, community centres and offices.
We are accredited by the fire safety order and our NEBOSH qualified fire risk assessors have a wealth of experience delivering fire risk assessments throughout the UK.
Pennington Choices are ranked No.1 for fire risk assessment on the Fusion21 Compliance and Facilities Management Framework, having been thoroughly assessed in terms of quality, value for money, cost and social value. Therefore social housing clients can save time, money and resources through appointing us directly through this framework.
Complete our quick and simple form and a surveyor will contact you with a free quotation for a fire risk assessment with no obligation to proceed. Alternatively, please call 01928 568842 to discuss your requirement.
Our fire risk assessments comprehensively cover the following action points:
- To safeguard staff, public and vulnerable persons.
- Statutory compliance.
- Protect business against loss, and the potential of catastrophic loss of business.
What fire risk and health and safety assessment services do we offer?
- Carrying out fire risk assessments on a range of domestic and commercial properties.
- Providing fire risk remedial recommendation with budget costs.
- Carrying out health and safety risk assessments with budget costs.
- Reviewing and revising health and safety policies and procedures.
- Providing training and information on health and safety.
After completing our fire risk assessments, we will:
- Provide fire risk assessment reports directly into your fire database as PDF and DWG format.
- Accompany all fire precaution drawings with on site photographs.
- Provide Keystone Generated Information to integration into your database.