At Pennington Choices, we help a wide range of clients understand the condition of their assets by doing stock condition survey, and help to plan their future investment effectively through our comprehensive services.
• Client asset management database review.
• Survey configuration review and survey design set-up.
• Existing stock condition data validation.
• Decent Homes Standard (DHS), Scottish Housing Quality Standard (SHQS) or Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS) data collection and reporting.
• All levels of energy data collection as well as SAP score generation.
• Accurate stock condition data provision in a format compatible with any asset management system.
• Bespoke executive report with statistically accurate 30-year planned maintenance forecast.
• Planned maintenance programmes.
• NPV calculation and sustainability modelling.
Typically our stock condition survey consists of; component condition, Decent Homes Standard (including Housing Health and Safety Rating System) and energy efficiency.
Our expert stock condition survey teams cover the entirety of the United Kingdom and work closely with clients to help make their lives easier. We do this by collecting accurate survey data, then formatting this data into their existing software packages. This means that our clients can begin making informed decisions on investment straight away.
In addition, our trusted surveyors also provide detailed reports of their findings for each property. Not only do these reports provide clients with a physical reference point, but their contents can help to form the basis of their future asset management and reinvestment strategies.
If you are interested in hearing how we can help you, get in touch today, by calling 0800 883 0334, or by filling out the sidebar enquiry form so one of our experts can contact you.
Harjit Shoker - Interserve