Building surveying in the NHS
As fully qualified experts, Pennington Choices are able to supplement our primary business activities with specialist building surveying services. We offer both core and supplementary building surveying services to our healthcare clients, including the following:
- Contract administration of refurbishment and new build project works.
- Design and specification of refurbishment projects.
- Planned maintenance services.
- Building defect diagnosis.
- Rebuilding cost assessment for insurance purposes.
- Preparation of Schedules of Condition.
- Building condition assessments.
- Move management.
- Party wall services.
Why Pennington Choices?
As a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Pennington Choices offer over 19 years of highly qualified and experienced Building Surveying services within Social Housing, Healthcare, Retail and Rail.
Pennington Choices are RICS accredited and our surveyors have a vast deal of experience in working within the NHS. We pride ourselves on our technical knowledge and professional service. As a result of this, our clients have confidence and trust in our surveyors.
We have a proven track record of supporting public and private sector clients with a range of chartered surveyor services. From providing Compartmentation services for NHS properties, to preparing a detailed Disrepair report for a 19th Century House in the London Borough of Hackney, you can find our previous work here.