Purpose of role
The ultimate purpose of this role is to:
- To provide a comprehensive, pro-active and first-class finance function that will assist the Corporate Services team in supporting the Executive Team and Services Leaders within the business to achieve our key business objectives and targets and our individual service plan objectives and targets.
Key Accountabilities and responsibilities
The job holder is accountable for supporting the provision of a first-class finance function that will support the Executive Team and Services Leaders within the business to achieve our key business objectives and targets and our individual service plan objectives and targets.
The jobholder will work flexibly within the Finance team and wider Corporate Services team, with service leaders and with other staff within the business building rapport, confidence and trust.
Finance Responsibilities include:
- Updating, maintaining and balancing the invoice register
- Compiling and sending payment applications
- Invoicing customers using bespoke internal computer packages
- Posting invoices onto Sage Intacct ensuring they are correctly coded to relevant departments
- Completing job set ups
- Make sure jobs are invoiced in full and closed down in a timely fashion
- Dealing with customer invoice queries
- Maintaining WIP at the lowest possible levels by driving invoice production
- Framework levy submissions
- Seeking payment assurances for period 1 debtors
- Chasing Period 2 + debtors for payment
- Issue of monthly statements
- Credit checks/reviewing customer credit account applications
- Review of credit limits
- Resolving invoice queries
- Assisting with the production of the monthly performance pack.
- Updating and maintaining various financial spreadsheets
- Compiling appropriate information to assist with the production of job costing and relevant KPIs
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
At Pennington Choices, hard work is strongly rewarded. We as a business offer both support and opportunities for our staff to progress within the career paths, through the provision of external and internal training programmes, including managerial training and working towards industry specific qualifications.
In addition, we also offer company-wide perks including; an employee discount scheme, a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a wide range of additional benefits, take a look at our full list of benefits here.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com