Building Surveyor – Warrington, Cheshire
Successful candidates will be expected to assist on the delivery of surveying contracts throughout the UK, working principally with our Senior Surveyors within the Property Services team.
The role will require you to work alongside our Operations Manager, Senior Surveyors and other leaders across the business to ensure that we have an integrated approach to service delivery, which delivers on our key business objectives and the individual service plan objectives and targets.
- Contributing to the achievement of all agreed operational performance targets in accordance with key business objectives, service plan objectives and contractual obligations with each and every client.
- You will contribute to the achievement of all agreed financial performance targets (turnover, gross profit and net profit) in accordance with key business objectives and service plan objectives.
- You will foster positive, productive and long-lasting relationships with each of our clients. You will attend contract meetings with clients and, in conjunction with the Senior Surveyors and Operations Manager, you will help to minimise complaints and maximise client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the quality of all surveying service project outputs, including but not limited to survey data and client reports. You will ensure attention to detail and high levels of quality in all work.
- You will contribute to a strong health and safety culture within the team through completing appropriate inductions, on-going training and briefings. You will also contribute to all aspects of our health and safety framework are being adhered to.
- In conjunction with the Senior Surveyors you will provide technical support to the delivery of surveying contracts including project co-ordination, scoping and risk assessment.
Experience and skills required:
- HND/HNC in construction or similar.
The perks of the job:
At Pennington Choices, hard work is strongly rewarded. We as a business offer both support and opportunities for our staff to progress within the career paths, through the provision of external and internal training programmes, including managerial training and working towards industry specific qualifications.
In addition, we also offer company-wide perks including; an employee discount scheme, a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a wide range of additional benefits, take a look at our full list of benefits here.