Vacancy: Property Services – Team Assistant
Location: Head Office, Cheshire
Purpose of role
The ultimate purpose of this role is:
- To provide administrative support to facilitate the delivery of a comprehensive, pro-active and effective property services team.
Key Accountabilities and responsibilities
The job-holder is accountable for providing administrative support to the property services team.
The job-holder will work flexibly across the entire team, with service leaders and other staff within the business building rapport, confidence and trust.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative assistance to the team as required
- Updating and formatting completed reports
- Converting reports into different formats such as Word, Excel and PDF
- Annual leave cover for Property Services schedulers
- General office housekeeping
- Supporting Senior Surveyors liaise with supply chain
- Arranging orders with suppliers such as Dotmail etc
- Taking messages and liaising with clients as required
- Formatting photographs and using data sharing systems such as Dropbox
- Retrieving emails from a designated account and distributing to the team as necessary
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com