We provide expense reduction analysis – a review of your general building and mechanical and electrical purchasing activity – to identify savings of up to 35%. Our expense reduction service provides you with:
- Bottom-line savings;
- At no cost;
- With no impact on your supplier arrangements; and
- With no impact on your administration and management.
Primarily aimed at direct labour organisations and contractors, our expense reduction service delivers the following benefits:
- Unrivalled knowledge – our purchasing experts have worked in general building and M&E purchasing environments at a senior level (£150 million plus accounts) for over 30 years and have direct relationships with all merchants.
- Leverage – we know and understand the pricing system and discount structures; we lever our exceptional supplier relationships and commercial knowledge to maximise your savings.
- Benchmarking – we have unique insight into the latest prices, products and services that are available to you.
- Significant bottom line cost savings – the savings we bring are usually between 10 and 35% with all projects identifying savings opportunities. In most cases we manage to achieve savings without changing suppliers and savings are achieved without any change to the service arrangement.