Pennington Choices have a proven track record of delivering interim solutions from senior management level to executive director posts.
We provide a range of expert consultancy and surveying services across the property and housing sectors, so we know what exemplary candidates look like. Our unique relationship-based approach has allowed us to build a genuine and trusted network of interim candidates who, in many cases, work exclusively via us.
What does the Pennington Choices interim recruitment process look like?
Get in touch for a no obligation and confidential discussion
Clarification of your requirements
Full understanding of your organisation
A bespoke solution
Access to the best candidates
Why should you choose Pennington Choices to find the perfect interim candidate for you?
By choosing us you have access to the following:
- We personally interview all our candidates
- We know their skills, competences and personalities
- We check their references to provide a proven track record of their performance
- We only recommended candidates that are known to us
- We have a pool of past and present candidates that have been placed by us, and continue to work exclusively for us.
- We have a network of candidates in senior positions nationwide
- We are able to provide fast access to available candidates
- We work to fill your position quick and efficiently, minimising disruption
- We can refer and recommend candidates with confidence
- We have decades of experience in social housing and property
- We already posses knowledge of the roles you want to fill
- We know what accomplished and qualified candidates look like
- By choosing experts, you can trust us to make the best decisions that optimise time and efficiency
- We have insider knowledge of the current market conditions and trends
- We can advise on competitive and appropriate salaries that will attract the right candidate
You can discuss your needs further in confidence with Chris Spencer, Head of People Resourcing on 01928 568 842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an individual in search of a new career opportunity then you can upload your CV on our candidates page.
Colette McKune MBE - ForViva Group
Head of People Resourcing
Head of People Resourcing
Chris Spencer is our Head of People Resourcing. With over 35 years of experience in recruitment, Chris is responsible for recruiting mid to senior level property experts externally for our clients and internally for Pennington Choices.
Chris manages an external recruitment practise that delivers targeted searches to resource and deliver ‘hard to fill’ permanent, interim and contract placements with clients in social housing. Chris also maintains an experienced talent pool of high calibre interim managers and directors for deployment in fixed term interim and consultancy positions.
- Sourced and recruited the ‘Group Managing Director’ for Liberty Group, a subsidiary of Forviva Group.
- Sourced and recruited the ‘Director of Technical Services’ for IDS Housing Association.
- Sourced and recruited three ‘Asset Management Specialists’ for Magenta Living.
- Sourced and recruited group ‘Head of Compliance’ for New Charter Housing Group.
- Sourced and recruited an ‘Operations Director’ for a niche engineering business that had been unable to source the right person for over a year.
- Placing the ‘Operations Director’ and ‘MD designate’ in a company who then became a client based on the quality of their recruitment experience.
- Director level experience managing a multi £m business.
- Devised the search strategy and delivered the recruitment of +20 senior engineers for a global manufacturing organisation, with three exercises over consecutive years worth in excess of £300k.
Take a look at our latest recruitment-related blogs