Pennington Choices have a proven track record of delivering permanent recruitment solutions from middle management level to executive director posts.
We provide a range of expert consultancy and surveying services across the property and housing sectors, so we know what exceptional candidates look like. We also know how difficult, time-consuming and frustrating hiring good people can be. We understand the hidden cost of your wasted time and resources, and right now you could be looking at an empty desk.
What does the Pennington Choices permanent recruitment process look like?
Get in touch for a no obligation discussion
Clarification of your requirement
A bespoke solution
Access to the best candidates
Why should you choose Pennington Choices to find the perfect permanent candidate for you? We strictly do not operate an agency style database search of widely listed candidates i.e. only those candidates who are advertising themselves as available. Instead, we conduct a thorough market-wide search to identify and contact all potential candidates.
By choosing us you have access to the following:
- Listen – We get to know you personally
- Understand – We make sure we get it right
- Service – We are on hand to support you every step of the way
- Be confidential – You can trust us to have your best interests
- Be attentive – We focus on fulfilling your needs, not shifting CVs
- Be flexible – We work with you when it suits you
- Have integrity – We keep our promises and do what we say
- Experts – We will find the right candidates for you, releasing the time and resources of your key people
- We have decades of experience in social housing and property
- We already possess knowledge of the roles you want to fill
- We know what accomplished and qualified candidates look like
- By choosing experts, you can trust us to make the best decisions that optimise time and efficiency
- We have insider knowledge of the current market conditions and trends
- We can advise on competitive and appropriate salaries that will attract the right candidate
- Job briefs are written and reviewed by experts
- Personal briefing of the role, organisation and culture
- Executive search to source the best candidates
- Candidates personally interviewed
- Detailed client briefing prior to shortlisting interview
- Accompanied interviews as appropriate
- Assistance with interview questions
You can discuss your needs further in confidence with Chris Spencer, Head of People Resourcing on 01928 568 842 or email email@example.com.
If you are an individual in search of a new career opportunity then you can upload your CV on our candidates’ page.
Colette McKune MBE - ForViva Group
Head of People Resourcing
Head of People Resourcing
Chris Spencer is our Head of People Resourcing. With over 35 years of experience in recruitment, Chris is responsible for recruiting mid to senior level property experts externally for our clients and internally for Pennington Choices.
Chris manages an external recruitment practise that delivers targeted searches to resource and deliver ‘hard to fill’ permanent, interim and contract placements with clients in social housing. Chris also maintains an experienced talent pool of high calibre interim managers and directors for deployment in fixed term interim and consultancy positions.
- Sourced and recruited the ‘Group Managing Director’ for Liberty Group, a subsidiary of Forviva Group.
- Sourced and recruited the ‘Director of Technical Services’ for IDS Housing Association.
- Sourced and recruited three ‘Asset Management Specialists’ for Magenta Living.
- Sourced and recruited group ‘Head of Compliance’ for New Charter Housing Group.
- Sourced and recruited an ‘Operations Director’ for a niche engineering business that had been unable to source the right person for over a year.
- Placing the ‘Operations Director’ and ‘MD designate’ in a company who then became a client based on the quality of their recruitment experience.
- Director level experience managing a multi £m business.
- Devised the search strategy and delivered the recruitment of +20 senior engineers for a global manufacturing organisation, with three exercises over consecutive years worth in excess of £300k.
Take a look at our latest recruitment-related blogs