Struggling to find the right person for the job?
We provide recruitment services to organisations and individuals in social housing and property.
Why choose Pennington Choices to provide recruitment solutions for your organisation?
We are not just recruiters. We have decades of experience providing technical and professional surveying and consultancy in the housing and property sector. As we work in this industry ourselves, we know what exceptional, qualified and remarkable candidates look like, and we have a proven track record to support this.
We pride ourselves on supporting you through your social housing recruitment journey, even after the position has been filled. We guarantee to understand the real needs of your organisation, the role and the candidate, to ensure that both parties have a very successful outcome.
Our recruitment services include:
Looking for a new opportunity? Our complimentary job search is designed to bring you together with the right client. Find out how we can help you with your next opportunity here.
Our unique relationship-based approach has allowed us to build a genuine and trusted network of interim candidates who, in many cases, work exclusively via us. Find out more about our service, and how can help you.
Pennington Choices have a proven track record of delivering permanent recruitment solutions from middle management level to executive director posts. Find out more about our service and what you can expect to receive.
Take a look at what some of our previous clients have to say about the quality of our recruitment services and achievements.
Colette McKune MBE - Group Chief Executive, ForViva Group
Head of People Resourcing
Head of People Resourcing
Chris Spencer is our Head of People Resourcing. With over 35 years of experience in recruitment, Chris is responsible for recruiting mid to senior level property experts externally for our clients and internally for Pennington Choices.
Chris manages an external recruitment practise that delivers targeted searches to resource and deliver ‘hard to fill’ permanent, interim and contract placements with clients in social housing. Chris also maintains an experienced talent pool of high calibre interim managers and directors for deployment in fixed term interim and consultancy positions.
- Sourced and recruited the ‘Group Managing Director’ for Liberty Group, a subsidiary of Forviva Group.
- Sourced and recruited the ‘Director of Technical Services’ for IDS Housing Association.
- Sourced and recruited three ‘Asset Management Specialists’ for Magenta Living.
- Sourced and recruited group ‘Head of Compliance’ for New Charter Housing Group.
- Sourced and recruited an ‘Operations Director’ for a niche engineering business that had been unable to source the right person for over a year.
- Placing the ‘Operations Director’ and ‘MD designate’ in a company who then became a client based on the quality of their recruitment experience.
- Director level experience managing a multi £m business.
- Devised the search strategy and delivered the recruitment of +20 senior engineers for a global manufacturing organisation, with three exercises over consecutive years worth in excess of £300k.