Statutory Property Compliance
With an increased focus on governance, statutory property compliance services are a top priority for social housing providers.
Ensuring your legal property compliance requirements are achieved, and then maintained, is a complex and onerous task. Compliance with the Home Standard in the regulatory code is a key focus for the Regulator of Social Housing, and governing bodies need to ensure that your organisation is on track with property compliance.
- Are you confident that you are fully compliant with your statutory health and safety obligations?
- Are you confident that your organisation has the right policies, procedures and processes in place to be able to demonstrate this compliance to the regulator?
- Would the external challenge of your property compliance arrangements help senior leaders and the governing body to achieve this assurance in respect of co-regulation?
Our 19 year’s worth of experience in property compliance allows us to tailor our services to suit the needs of your organisation. Our leading property compliance consultants can provide you with the assurances you need in the face of increasing scrutiny by the Regulator of Social Housing.
Take a look at our services below:
If you would like to discuss any of the statutory property compliance services we offer, please email Sarah Davies.
Suzanne Wolfe - CEO, Industrial Dwellings Society
Head of Consultancy
Head of Consultancy
- International Certification of Enterprise Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Joint Honours Degree – English, Literature and History
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Management of Portfolios (MoP)
- PRINCE2 and DSDM Agile PM Practitioner
Sarah Davies is our Head of Consultancy and has spent nearly two decades working with organisations across the public and not-for-profit sectors. Starting her career with the Audit Commission before moving into strategic leadership roles in Police, Fire and Social Housing; Sarah has substantial experience in Strategic Procurement, Value for Money and leading complex and large-scale business and digital transformational change programmes and operational services.
As Assistant Director of Business Improvement at a housing provider, Sarah introduced and embedded a new Enterprise Risk Management Approach and advised in the EU procurement of a new repairs service, including an emergency procurement. During her time as Head of Strategic Change for Cheshire Constabulary and Cheshire Fire & Rescue, Sarah was the Lead Officer for Digital and Organisation Transformation and Efficiency Programmes; delivering three major collaborations/ mergers with other organisations, including the development and implementation of a back-office shared service for UK Policing (using Oracle ERP technology).