Our approach to procurement consultancy can help organisations achieve a sound commercial outcome that works using simple and cost-effective processes. Our specialist procurement consultants are from both a client and contractor/supplier background and we know first-hand how ‘revolutionary’ procurement ideas have failed to deliver practical and effective service delivery solutions.
We lead, manage and deliver all property related procurement activity and we can also work alongside in-house procurement teams providing guidance and advisory support. This includes procurement for response repairs, capital improvement works and cyclical programmes. When procuring for our public sector clients, where required, we develop and deliver an Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) compliant procurement strategy. Our procurement consultants will also help your organisation to improve their internal procurement processes and procedures, and in turn deliver long term and sustainable cost savings.
As part of our procurement consultancy approach we undertake all aspects of procurement including:
- Scoping – including service review and stakeholder engagement.
- Specification development – ensuring what you need is what you procure.
- Procurement strategy and plan – including procedural compliance, pre-qualification where appropriate, tender development, evaluation, recommendations and contract award.
- Mobilisation – ensuring the specification requirements and bid promises are delivered and that there are effective stakeholder relationships.
- Ongoing support – including performance review, relationship management and meeting facilitation.
Our bespoke approach to procurement consultancy will allow your organisation to make decisions which are not only in the best interests of the purchasing function but which are also made in the context of your wider strategic vision. In turn, we will help to deliver property related procurement outcomes which are cost efficient, productive, and sustainable.
Take a look at what we achieved through our procurement work with Stoke-on-Trent Council (Unitas) here.
To get help and advice from our specialist procurement consultants, please email Sarah Davies to find out more.
Suzanne Wolfe - CEO, Industrial Dwellings Society
Head of Consultancy
Head of Consultancy
- International Certification of Enterprise Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Joint Honours Degree – English, Literature and History
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Management of Portfolios (MoP)
- PRINCE2 and DSDM Agile PM Practitioner
Sarah Davies is our Head of Consultancy and has spent nearly two decades working with organisations across the public and not-for-profit sectors. Starting her career with the Audit Commission before moving into strategic leadership roles in Police, Fire and Social Housing; Sarah has substantial experience in Strategic Procurement, Value for Money and leading complex and large-scale business and digital transformational change programmes and operational services.
As Assistant Director of Business Improvement at a housing provider, Sarah introduced and embedded a new Enterprise Risk Management Approach and advised in the EU procurement of a new repairs service, including an emergency procurement. During her time as Head of Strategic Change for Cheshire Constabulary and Cheshire Fire & Rescue, Sarah was the Lead Officer for Digital and Organisation Transformation and Efficiency Programmes; delivering three major collaborations/ mergers with other organisations, including the development and implementation of a back-office shared service for UK Policing (using Oracle ERP technology).