WIN a pair of tickets to Pennington Choice’s Compliance Masterclass 21 November 2018.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Pennington Choices Ltd whose registered office is at Brookfield House, Grimsditch Lane, Norcott Brook, Cheshire, WA4 4EA.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Pennington Choices Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is one pair of tickets (worth £237.60) to the Compliance Masterclass event in London, 21 November 2018.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- The closing date and time for entries are as indicated in the competition information.
- Any entries received after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- The 2 winners will be randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winners will take place within 1 day of the date on which the competition closes.
- The winners will be notified by email and telephone by 17.00 Friday 2 November 2018.