Event cancellation policy
- If you are unable to attend the event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
For security reasons, all requests for the substitutions must be received via email at least 72 hours before the event, with the name, job title, contact email and telephone number for both the registered and replacement delegates: email@example.com
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (via email or post) in advance of the event. The following cancellation charges apply:
- 6+ weeks’ notice: Full refund
- 5-6 weeks’ notice: 60% refund
- 4-5 weeks’ notice: 40% refund
- 0-4 weeks’ notice: No refund
- Failure to attend: No refund
Amendments/Cancellation by Pennington Choices:
- Amendments: Pennington Choices reserves the right to modify the programme up to the day of the event.
- Cancellation: If unforeseen circumstances cause Pennington Choices to cancel the event, all delegates will be informed as soon as possible and a full refund will be made.
- Cancellation: If, for any reason, Pennington Choices has to cancel an event, Pennington Choices accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel, or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
- BTEC Building Studies
- HND Building Studies
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- Postgraduate Diploma Building Surveying
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
As a Chartered Building Surveyor and Commercial Director, Gary has helped a range of clients to; develop new and existing properties, to implement asset management strategies, to deliver reinvestment programmes and to meet their legal obligations in relation to compliance, e.g. asbestos, gas and electrical safety management. He is an experienced property professional, having gained an excellent commercial awareness and leadership understanding.
Gary heads a team of property professionals throughout the UK, and has a strategic responsibility for business development, operational delivery and organizational development. Gary has developed lasting relationships throughout the industry, including registered housing providers, large multi-national contractors and charitable organisations.