Thank you for taking a look at our careers page. Hopefully you have arrived here because you have an interest in a career in the property sector.
Our team is focused on helping people whose work has ‘property’ as one of its central components. We do this by being highly effective, great people to work with and by providing a range of complimentary services.
Our clients include local authorities, social landlords of all types, the NHS, schools, businesses with significant corporate property concerns, building and maintenance contractors.
Want to join our team?
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Deputy Laboratory Manager. Location: Bromley, Kent. Click here.
Gas Auditors/Engineers. Location: Nationwide. Click here.
Trainee Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts. Location: Head Office, Cheshire. Click here.
Experienced Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts. Location: Bromley, Kent. Click here.
Trainee Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts. Location: Bromley, Kent. Click here.
For full job descriptions or to forward your CV please email email@example.com
If you can’t see the right role for you now, but you have an interest in Pennington Choices – please drop us a covering letter and your CV as we love hearing from people who believe they have what it takes to join our expert team.
The services that we presently provide are summarised below and are a mix of consulting, professional, service delivery and out sourced activities:
• Professional building and quantity surveying services.
• Asbestos surveying, monitoring and laboratory analysis.
• Property asset and facilities management, project and procurement management.
• Energy efficiency, energy performance assessments.
• Regeneration and development services.
• Property compliance services including gas and electrical auditing.
• Specialist housing & finance consultancy.
• Professional training.
Thank you for your interest in Pennington Choices.
James Beale - Derby City Council