Our approach can help organisations with a sound commercial outcome that works using simple and cost-effective processes. Our consultants are from both a client and contractor/supplier background and we know firsthand how revolutionary procurement ideas have failed to deliver practical and effective service delivery solutions.
We lead, manage and deliver procurement activity and we can also work alongside in-house procurement teams providing guidance and advisory support. When procuring for our public sector clients we develop and deliver an Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) compliant procurement strategy.
As part of our approach we undertake all aspects of procurement including:
- Scoping – including service review and stakeholder engagement.
- Specification development – ensuring what you need is what you procure.
- Procurement strategy and plan – including procedural compliance, Pre-Qualification, tender development, evaluation, recommendations and contract award.
- Mobilisation – ensuring the specification requirements and bid promises are delivered and there are effective stakeholder relationships.
- Ongoing support – including performance review, relationship management and meeting facilitation.
James Beale - Derby City Council