We were founded in 2000 by Managing Director Mark Seaborn, an experienced and respected senior executive working in the housing sector.
Mark set up Pennington Choices to provide housing providers with housing consultancy, building and quantity surveying and asset management services.
- In 2005 we acquired WMP Services and W Musker & Partners to provide gas quality auditing (inspecting the management and compliance arrangements property providers have in place in respect of gas appliance testing).
- In 2008, following new legislation, we launched our Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and Green Deal offering.
- In 2009 we achieved our NICEIC registration for electric auditing.
- In 2010 we acquired Invicta, an asbestos services company based in Bromley. The benefit was two-fold: we added asbestos services to our offering, including asbestos sampling undertaken by the on-site laboratory, and provided a London base in order to build on our Southern relationships.
- In 2015 we moved our Head Office to our current home in Warrington to provide sufficient space for our expanding team.
- In 2016 we opened our second asbestos sampling laboratory in Warrington.
Where we are now
We remain committed to our mission of supporting property people and have celebrated our 16th year of delivering high quality technical and professional property-related services to clients from a range of sectors.
We remain attentive to the housing sector and understand firsthand the political and economic pressures facing Registered Providers (RPs). For many RPs we have become their “critical friend” advising, guiding and supporting them with their property and organisational needs.
In addition, we continue to see expansion into our other sectors and enjoy the diversity of our clients which includes:
What does the future hold?
We have ambitious plans in place to further grow and develop the services we offer to our clients. Critical to this is remaining true to our promises of being, exceptional, trusted and expert.
Want to be part of our future?
Our team of talented people are passionate about property. We employ people from a range of technical and professional backgrounds, both from the public and private sectors. Find our more…